3/20/2016

The Liebster Award

Thanks to Little Petal Blog I have been nominated to take part in the Liebster Award.





The The Liebster Award is a bit like a chain letter given to newbie bloggers (under 1000 followers) to help spread the word about new blogs.

So the rules are
1. Answer the questions given by the blogger who nominated you
2. Write your own 11 questions
3. Nominate 11 other newbie bloggers to answer your questions
4. Create your part of the chain and mention and link the blog of the person who nominated you
5. Grab the badge if you want, to display on your post

Easy, right? So here are my answers to the questions given by Little Petal Blog

1. What is your best childhood memory?
Travelling to Dublin for my 18th birthday with my dad to revisit my place of birth and do all the touristy Dublin things.
2. What do you do for a job?
I am a registered childminder with 11 years early years experience
3. Why did you start blogging?
its my little space of the internet to share my love of writing
4. What would your “death row” meal be?
tomato soup, roast beef with all the trimmings and apple pie and cream for pud.
5. What’s your dream celebrity dinner party line up?
Danny Dyer for laughs, Leo DiCaprio to look at and Robert Winston Fertility doctor
6. Do you have any bad habits?
Peeling shellac off my fingernails
7. What would be your advice for a new blogger?
Link up with like minded bloggers via Twiiter
8. Dark or milk chocolate?
dairy milk every time
9. Tea or coffee?
coffee, if given the choice skinny latte from Costa
10. Trainers or heels?
trainers, I have flat really wide feet and bunions. Heels are a painful no on or for very special occasions where I can change to flats or bare feet asap
11. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
I would love to live in New York with an apartment facing Central Park. Living the Friends dream.

Here are my questions

1. Would you prefer a night out at a comedy club or a night club?
2. What's been your biggest challenge?
3. What was your favourite subject at school?
4. Where was your last holiday?
5. What's your favourite snack?
6. What's the best concert or show you have been to?
7. If you could live in a different 1900's era what would it be?
8. What makes you happiest?
9. Spring, summer, autumn or winter?
10. Who would be your dream date?
11. Cats or dogs?

My nominees are

Hot Pink Wellingtons
Babies Biscuits and Booze
Beauty Baby and Me
Babies and Balderdash
Frugal Babble
Tiger Moth Girl
Heels to Wellies
White Camellias
The Willow Corner
To Maternity and Beyond
Scabe Becoming Mum


Many thanks again to Little Petal for the nomination check out her blog!







No comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGN CREATED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS