3/13/2016

This weekend I have mostly been shopping

Mr T and I hit the shops pretty hard this weekend. Actually it was guilt free as one of our splurges was at John Lewis courtesy of our dear friends and family who were extremely generous as they gave us JL vouchers for wedding gifts.

Two items I've had my eye on are a shelf unit for the open plan living space and a gorgeous little lamp. The idea is not to clog the unit up with loads of tat, and a few ornaments and photos and books. We used to have the good old billy bookcase there that survived two house moves but it had been overloaded with dvds and books for ages and used by a baby learning to pull himself up so it had got quite rickety.

Mr T assembled the unit in record time, I am so pleased with it, and the lamp looks wonderful. Here are the details.


Nothing like a new item of furniture to make you feel more organised is there!

I popped into GAP today and who can resist the lure of a 40% off voucher? I picked up this adorable little lightweight jacket for H in green his favourite colour. Now spring appears finally to be here its time to swap his winter coat for something lighter. Its waterproof and has a hood, two key ingredients for toddler wear especially as at nursery they go exploring outdoors whatever the weather. Just got to convince him to wear it now, I am hoping the colour swings it...

http://www.gap.co.uk/browse/product.do?cid=1024623&vid=1&pid=000131969002

NEWEST POSTS

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS