4/05/2016

Must stop shopping!

I know Mr T will agree with this title (runs and hides) but my boys are always growing! It's always in the holidays I realise how much they have grown and how few 'home' clothes they have.

Cue a trip to Primark where I picked up some of their essential tees priced around £1.90 for the age 7+ sizing. Great for layering up and a variety of fun prints. I always grab these for our beach holidays great for getting covered in ice cream/sun cream/juice etc.

I also couldn't resist this Batman tee for my threenager, complete with a detachable cape. A must have for every threenager who's passions include throwing themselves off furniture/down giant slides/running around like loons *delete as appropriate. It was priced at £4.80 and available in age 2-7 years.

H needs new pjs as well so picked up these space theme ones for £5.50. Apparently they glow in the dark. We shall investigate this once worn when either myself or Mr T go into his room in the night to either take him to the loo or tuck his duvet in for the 100th time as its always around 3am and pitch black.

Not forgetting myself, I picked up these 'smart joggers' they look so comfortable and paired with a tee and trainers I think will be great for chasing kids around soft play. These were £8 I opted for grey but there was a khaki colour as well.



I also caught up with my 3 month old niece and my sister over a quick coffee. Baby is teething already and chewing everything in sight. Last month I linked up with Organic Mama as a guest blogger at their parenting blog section. Today I could resist temptation no more and bought my sister the 'Elle Silicone Teething Necklace' (£10.99) in beautiful pastel colours baby will love it I'm sure. Anything to ease both of them from the hellish time that is teething.



Right off to stop Spiderman AKA the Threenager jumping off my new sofa x
Cuddle Fairy

NEWEST POSTS

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS