4/08/2016

My happy days list


My happy days list - April 2016



January to March were not great in our house for various illnesses we seemed to have a run of things affecting the boys and me. By the end of March and as Easter approached everyone seemed to be a lot more healthy and we have enjoyed spending time together as a family and weather permitting, outdoors.

Here is my happy days list, a list of things some big some small that have put a smile on my face this week.

  • Enjoying exploring a new park nearby to us full of fab things for the boys to climb on, slide on and have lots of fun
  • visting a local trampoline park and bouncing off some energy!
  • coffee and a mooch at the shops with my lovely sister and newborn niece, plus newborn cuddles
  • trying the 'kids club' at the cinema for the first time with the children I used to look after, we saw Snoopy of 'Snoofy' as my threenager prefers to call him!
  • finding out how well hubby is doing at work and feeling so proud of him
  • feeling excited about our weekend away to one of our favourite places Weymouth
  • our threenager doing so well at night without pull ups on and just big boy pants


Lastly seeing a robin looking at us as we were popping out earlier on today, when I see one I know my Dad who I lost 15 years ago is smiling at us from where he is.

What has made you happy this week?



Pink Pear Bear
Cuddle Fairy
Linky
What Katy Said

8 comments:

  1. Sometimes it is good to mix things up and get out the house. :) #bigpinklink

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've just got a trampoline park upnorth, can't wait to go, I'm almost certain it'll result in some form of injury to me whilst showing off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep hearing about trampoline parks - they sound amazing! Maybe for when my little boy is a bit older, but I'm definitely keeping them in mind - I used to love trampolining! #HappyDays

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope to have a fab time in Weymouth xx Thanks for linking up to the #BinkyLinky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Weymouth is lovely and fab place to visit sounds like plenty made you happy this week

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for linking to the #binkylinky

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely list. I love the quote about robins - it's a lovely thought isn't it? The trampoline park sounds so fun, I wish we had things like that where I live. Thanks so much for linking up with us at #bloggerclubuk x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww how lovely about the Robin visiting you, I have one that is in my garden every day. Thanks for linking up to #HappyDaysLinky x

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN CREATED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS