My happy days list - April 2016
January to March were not great in our house for various illnesses we seemed to have a run of things affecting the boys and me. By the end of March and as Easter approached everyone seemed to be a lot more healthy and we have enjoyed spending time together as a family and weather permitting, outdoors.
Here is my happy days list, a list of things some big some small that have put a smile on my face this week.
- Enjoying exploring a new park nearby to us full of fab things for the boys to climb on, slide on and have lots of fun
- visting a local trampoline park and bouncing off some energy!
- coffee and a mooch at the shops with my lovely sister and newborn niece, plus newborn cuddles
- trying the 'kids club' at the cinema for the first time with the children I used to look after, we saw Snoopy of 'Snoofy' as my threenager prefers to call him!
- finding out how well hubby is doing at work and feeling so proud of him
- feeling excited about our weekend away to one of our favourite places Weymouth
- our threenager doing so well at night without pull ups on and just big boy pants
Lastly seeing a robin looking at us as we were popping out earlier on today, when I see one I know my Dad who I lost 15 years ago is smiling at us from where he is.
What has made you happy this week?