4/13/2016

Review of 'I Can't Believe It's Not Twice The Price' goodies






This week were sent some great goodies from the lovely team at Creative Max health and beauty.
It contained three items from Griptight baby, a 'flexistraw flip-top bottle', 4 tropical 'frog squirters' and a 'non-spill trainer cup'

We also received some hair accessories from 'I cant believe its not twice the price'.

Photo credit: my own



The Griptight 'flip-top bottle' was a hit with my three year old. He is still getting to grips with drinking from an open cup so this straw bottle is ideal for drinking on the move. We took the bottle with us on a weekend away and it was ideal to fill up with his favourite squash to throw in the bag. It didn't spill at all and holds just the right amount of juice.

As a childminder caring for children who are preschool age many of whom still developing the skill to drink from an open cup the 'flexistraw bottle' is great to take on outings, for use at picnics or for just playtime and reducing spillages.  I'd certainly order a few to keep in my kitchen cupboard.


Photo source: my own
The 'flexistraw' bottle is BPA free and suitable for 12 months plus. It is not suitable for carbonated or hot drinks** The bottle RRP is £2.49

The next product my three year old tested was the 'tropical frog squirters'. This set of 4 brightly coloured frogs are fun to play with in the bath. My son had a great time squirting water at his brother they even played in teams of frogs attacking each other. The are simple for little hands to use requiring a little hand strength to squeeze the plastic frogs adequately to produce enough force to squirt the water out.

The frogs will be perfect to use in the garden in our water tray as well as in the bath or on holiday in the pool. They get the thumbs up from my children. The tropical frog set RRP is £2.99

Photo source: my own


Lots of these wonderful baby and toddler good are sold in Savers stores on the high street.




More information about these Brands and products can be found at






**information supplied on bottle packaging
* The views and opinions in this review are my own*
* I did not receive payment for this review Creative Max kindly sent us the products to use for the purpose of this review*

NEWEST POSTS

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS