4/15/2016

Stone Bridge hair accessories - a review




I'm always on the lookout for accessories, hair accessories are a great way to adjust your look particularly if like me, you are a busy mum and don't have time to fiddle about with your hair before the school run. I'm a big fan of short cuts so anything to make getting ready in the morning faster or simply taming the bed hair is a hit with me. I got in contact with the lovely Claire at Stone Bridge who stock some gorgeous hair clips, hair bands and barrettes among other hair accessories.

Most of the accessories from Stone Bridge are manufactured in France or Italian companies by small family-owned businesses. Some are made in England, Canada or the United States. Each accessory is suited to a different type of hair texture and is carefully hand finished to prevent snagging or pulling and the high quality of these products is reflected in the price.

On the website you are able to access a personal recommendations form where you are able to receive advice from their hair experts on the type of accessories to suit your hair. I completed the short form and sent a recent photo of my hair and received a box full of goodies to try out.

Photo credit: Stone Bridge


I received the Guirlande Handmade French Super Comfy Headband in tortoise shell, the Handmade French Rectangle Large Claw in Liberty Blue and the Allegria Handmade 100% Silk Headband in Lagoon.

I have got fine hair and lots of it, the type of hair that frizzballs as soon as a a drop of rain touches it. As soon as I step outside it can go from sleek to fluffy in no time at all.

My favourite item that the lovely people at Stone Bridge sent me is the 'Guirlande Handmade French Super Comfy Headband' lives up to its name. It really is super comfy, quite often headbands can feel like they are digging into your head but this one I didn't even notice I was wearing. It stayed in place, didn't slide forwards or backwards and in tortoiseshell goes with every outfit.


Over on the website there are videos of tutorials showing customers how to style your hair using their wonderful accessories.

You can find Stone Bridge here on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest and Instagram
Or email here

All views and opinions expressed are my own. I received no payment for this review, in return I received some Stone Bridge hair accessories.



Family Fever

NEWEST POSTS

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS